1. Timbmet Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you contact us, we need to know your contact details. This allows us to process and fulfil your request efficiently and appropriately. We may require you to register to use a restricted area, to protect the interests of industry partners, who supply us with documentation that is protected by copyright. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for this process. We reserve the right to cancel or reject a registration at any time without notice. We may cancel or reject a registration if, in our opinion, copyright or any other documentation is being accessed or is likely to be accessed for inappropriate use or unfair commercial gain.
3. We may use your personal information to contact you with news or offers about wood-based panels and associated products that we think you might be interested in. We might contact you electronically or by post.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. We may transmit your details to a mailing house or other entity acting properly on our behalf to inform you about our products.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it.
6. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser, which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.