AREA SALES MANAGER – SCOTLAND
Monday –Friday – Permanent Role – Up to £45,000 per annum
Area Sales Manager needed as part of our Glasgow sales team
- Up to £45,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Bank Holidays and Christmas off
- Develop and implement a clear, structured business plan to secure orders, maximise sales growth and secure long term relationships.
- Partner with customers to provide product consultancy to:
- Identify products and solutions that will enable them to achieve their business objectives;
- Understand their business, market needs and environmental requirements;
- Help them to exploit market opportunities and, where possible, to identify new business challenges.
- Support campaigns and new product introduction by following up leads and promoting offers.
- Take full ownership for all aspects of Timbmet’s dealings with the account.
- Work within a framework of targets for key indicators such as customer satisfaction and retention incorporating this into monthly activity reports.
- Provision of timely, accurate and useful information/reports on forecast sales, performance and proposed activities for any shortfall accounts.
- A strong sales background coupled with product, sector and customer knowledge.
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to successfully convert opportunities into profitable sales.
- Self motivated to operate in a stand alone role utilising excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused, results driven and tenacious.
- Ability to actively contribute ideas to support and creating selling propositions that stand out from competitors.
- A current UK driving licence is essential as this is a predominantly a field based role.
- Access to Perkbox: hundreds of perks to save money on everyday purchases, including food, drink, cinema tickets, clothing, homeware and much more.
- Employee Assistance Programme: Free 24 Hours confidential helpline
- Timbmet is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Timber and Panel products. We have one of the UK’s most extensive timber and panel product ranges, complemented by a range of manufacturing services.
- We are market leaders in our commitment to the sustainability and legality of our supply base and to responsible business solutions.
To apply please forward your CV, confirmation of your salary expectations and notice period quoting job reference GG/ASM/78