Timbmet can offer specialist advice, manufacturing and component delivery.
Our technology and expertise, combined with our extensive range of products, means we can support all your Timber and Panel requirements. Our dedicated Technical teams can give you the help and advice you need to create the right product for the right application.
Manufacturing Services include:
- In addition to our range of industry standard profiles and pre-machined mouldings, we can also produce Bespoke Profiles and Mouldings to any design.
- Our cross cutter, twin line and multi-rip saws allow us to provide a fast and efficient sawing service. Our multi-rip saw can cut multiple pieces in the same pass; helping us to reduce production times for our high quality cross cutting timber service.
Finishing services – lacquering, staining, painting, priming & sanding:
- Unprotected, externally exposed timber will weather naturally and can become bleached or grey, depending on the aspect and situation.
- Alternatively, a preservative, wood stain or paint finish can be applied to protect or colour the Timber. Many factors will influence the finish chosen, including substrate type, use, exposure or aspect.
- Our team is happy to assist with any questions relating to Timber treatment, to help you achieve the results you are looking for, please contact us using the form below.
For further information on our range of services download our Manufacturing Guide.