Timbmet offer high performance industrial fire retardant treatments using Arch Timber Protection products.
Timbmet offers tried and trusted industrial fire retardant products from Arch Timber Protection including, DRICON, NON-COM Exterior and ATP Generic which benefit from:-
- Euroclass B or C ratings in accordance with EN 13501-1, with full Classification Reports available
- DRICON Type HR (Humidity Resistant) treatment – the only BBA certified fire retardant treatment for timber and panel products, providing an assured spread of fire protection for permanent construction situations in interior or weather protected applications
- ATP Generic Type DI (Dry Interior) treated boards for use in temporary constructions such as shop fitting and exhibition projects
- NON-COM Exterior fire retardant, a leach resistant, polymer based formulation which is approved Type LR (Leach Resistant) treatment and the only NHBC accepted fire retardant treatment for exterior cladding
- Timbmet are one of only two UK suppliers to stock an approved London Underground (LUL) branded DRICON fire retardant treated Plywood
- DRICON, NON-COM Exterior and ATP Generic industrially applied fire retardant treatments are independently proven
- Special contracts also undertaken to treat machined timber and panel products to exact fire retardant requirements. Fire Retardant Treatment.
Timbmet, working in partnership with Arch Timber Protection, are aware that protecting against the threat of fire is one of the most critical elements of any new build project.
Are you sure that your fire retardant boards will protect your reputation and help save lives?
DRICON is a proven quality fire retardant treatment for panels with performance you can trust. Specified and used with confidence around the world for over 25 years, DRICON treated panel products have never failed to give that all important extra time in a fire situation; time to limit fire damage to the building, time to save lives.
For further information please contact us using the form below.