Work with us
Would you like to join the Timbmet team? An award-winning, family-owned business, operating since 1942, Timbmet is a leading distributor of timber and panel products, supported by a range of manufacturing services. We are industry leaders in our diverse product range, cutting-edge innovation and strong environmental credentials.
We are proud of our staff retention rate, and many employees stay with us throughout their careers.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Contributory pension
- Employee assistance helpline
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life assurance scheme
We employ people in a range of positions; driving, warehouse, timber and panel specialists, milling and manufacturing, depot counters, sales and support staff.
Data Protection Notice
During the recruitment process, the personal information you provide will be used as follows:
- To assess your qualifications, skills and experience to determine if it meets specific job requirements
- To help us inform you about future opportunities that we feel match your qualifications, skills and experience
- Your data may be shared with our affiliates or subsidiaries in connection with job openings, or other business purposes in another country. This information will be treated in accordance with the legal requirements of the country of submission
- Timbmet Limited will not trade or sell your personal information to any third party. We will only share data with a third party contracted to provide employment verification services for Timbmet Limited and/or assisting with our recruiting process, or as legally required
By accepting this I authorise Timbmet Limited to use my personal data as referenced above. By declining this I understand that I will not be moving forward in the recruitment process.
Note To Recruitment Agencies
The Hadleigh Timber Group prefers to recruit directly for all its permanent, contract and temporary employment opportunities across our businesses and Head Office functions. As such, we would ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any of our Hadleigh Group colleagues and that no CVs are submitted to staff across the Group. Any unsolicited CVs and/or communications will reflect unfavourably on any potential opportunities for your agency, any CVs will be sent at your own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we will reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your company’s Terms and Conditions of Contract.
If you would like to be considered for supplier opportunities please send a brief introduction to your business to email@example.com clearly stating in the Header of your email your company name and the discipline(s) that you specialise in. Your email will then be kept on file for consideration should we review the way in which we recruit. Thank you for your interest and co-operation.